Please help us slow the spread of COVID 19 by following these precautionary guidelines:
- Appointments are being scheduled in a manner that enables adequate social distancing and extra time to disinfect all areas of use between patients.
- Where possible, patients should come unaccompanied to their appointment. For those who need a guardian with them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- Everyone entering the office will be required to wear a face covering.
- Patients will be asked to answer a pre-screening questionnaire related to COVID-19 upon arrival at the office, and then have their temperature to confirm the absence of fever.
- Treatment will be postponed for any patient who has experienced the following symptoms within 14 days of the scheduled appointment: fever, cough, loss of taste and/or smell, flu-like symptoms, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- Treatment will be postponed for any patient who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the scheduled appointment.
- Christensen and staff are taking additional infection controls measures between patients and wearing the personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the CDC.
Thank you very much, it is our pleasure to serve you!